11/05/2013 1:17pmThe Utah Jazz fell to 0-3 Saturday after a 104-93 loss to the Rockets, and yet the season couldn't be off to a better start. The L's are just beginning to pile up, and yet the guys are looking, well, pretty good. They're playing competitive games, suffering narrow defeats and they exude a spark that was absent last season. In a couple years, with the addition of a new piece or two, this team could be special.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- LIVE: Washington Primary Results
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?