11/05/2013 1:17pmThe Utah Jazz fell to 0-3 Saturday after a 104-93 loss to the Rockets, and yet the season couldn't be off to a better start. The L's are just beginning to pile up, and yet the guys are looking, well, pretty good. They're playing competitive games, suffering narrow defeats and they exude a spark that was absent last season. In a couple years, with the addition of a new piece or two, this team could be special.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 men not wearing seat belts killed in St. George rollover, UHP says
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- Washington County town hopes to win grant to help build its first park
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- At 100 days in, Trump rallies backers in PA, claims 'change'
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st