11/05/2013 1:17pmThe Utah Jazz fell to 0-3 Saturday after a 104-93 loss to the Rockets, and yet the season couldn't be off to a better start. The L's are just beginning to pile up, and yet the guys are looking, well, pretty good. They're playing competitive games, suffering narrow defeats and they exude a spark that was absent last season. In a couple years, with the addition of a new piece or two, this team could be special.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day