07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- 5 movies that are worth a trip to Redbox
- County releases list of homeless site evaluation committee members
- 9 deaths and rare cancer linked to breast implants, FDA says
- Hearing begins for 2nd teen accused in shooting of Smithfield girl
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- ‘Family Wanted’ ad featuring 5 Kansas siblings inspires overwhelming response
- 4 dead in vehicle, knife attack near British Parliament