07/09/2013 11:04amBy letting Al Jefferson and Paul Millsap leave the team and getting nothing in return, the Jazz may have sealed their fate in terms of not making the playoffs for the next season or two. But over the long term, the decision might pay off.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Banning skinny jeans in school? NC students lash out
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Off-track Yellowstone visitors not being pursued
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?