06/18/2013 3:13pmSetting a team workout record in pre-draft player workouts, the Jazz bring in Syracuse point guard Michael Carter-Williams, leaving Trey Burke as the only lotter-caliber point guard not to workout for the Jazz.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utahns find relief from the smog a few thousand feet up