06/18/2013 3:13pmSetting a team workout record in pre-draft player workouts, the Jazz bring in Syracuse point guard Michael Carter-Williams, leaving Trey Burke as the only lotter-caliber point guard not to workout for the Jazz.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- Some Canyons School District kindergartners spending more time in the classroom
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance