04/07/2013 5:38pmAfter two days of meetings in Salt Lake City the annual General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has come to a close.
Browse by Day Archive
- ‘Football-sized’ rock falls on boy’s head near Bridal Veil Falls
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Ranking domestic airlines from 1st to worst
- Rose excited for future with annex, 'Lone Peak 4'
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- Up close and personal: Utah's wild horses draw crowds
- Former Davis, BYU star prepares for his 5th marathon, 1st Olympics with golf run