06/26/2014 10:30amRobert Anae's first year installing a hurry-up offense in Provo, which was second in the nation in total plays, provided six points on just 48 percent (27 of 56) of Cougars scoring opportunities inside the 20-yard line.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- High court upholds dismissal of lawsuit from owner of dog shot by police
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- Teen charged in fatal prom night crash agrees to transfer to adult court
- This musician strummed a guitar during his own brain surgery