06/26/2014 10:30amRobert Anae's first year installing a hurry-up offense in Provo, which was second in the nation in total plays, provided six points on just 48 percent (27 of 56) of Cougars scoring opportunities inside the 20-yard line.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Logan students can sleep in next year — a little