06/26/2014 10:30amRobert Anae's first year installing a hurry-up offense in Provo, which was second in the nation in total plays, provided six points on just 48 percent (27 of 56) of Cougars scoring opportunities inside the 20-yard line.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Swimsuits out of Miss Teen USA pageant
- Police seek 2 men who brandished guns, threatened store employee
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'