06/26/2014 10:30amRobert Anae's first year installing a hurry-up offense in Provo, which was second in the nation in total plays, provided six points on just 48 percent (27 of 56) of Cougars scoring opportunities inside the 20-yard line.
Browse by Day Archive
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- Private lives are exposed as WikiLeaks spills its secrets