10/09/2012 10:00amIn the span of 48 hours, James Lark went from thinking he would finally take a meaningful snap at quarterback at BYU to finding out he was being demoted to third string. He's learned from the disappointment and still biding his time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Land shifting near Honeyville home forces family out
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- China considers baby bonus for couples to have 2nd child
- Authorities investigate killing of hippo at El Salvador zoo
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block