10/09/2012 10:00amIn the span of 48 hours, James Lark went from thinking he would finally take a meaningful snap at quarterback at BYU to finding out he was being demoted to third string. He's learned from the disappointment and still biding his time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral
- Mike Pence to make campaign stop in Salt Lake City
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Charges: Man tries to rob victim of shoes, shoots him in stomach