10/09/2012 10:00amIn the span of 48 hours, James Lark went from thinking he would finally take a meaningful snap at quarterback at BYU to finding out he was being demoted to third string. He's learned from the disappointment and still biding his time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Magnitude 3.8 quake extends swarm near Utah-Arizona border
- No. 1 BYU's pin hitters too much in semifinal win over No. 4 Long Beach State
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day
- Governor, challenger call for end to Common Core, SAGE testing