10/09/2012 10:00amIn the span of 48 hours, James Lark went from thinking he would finally take a meaningful snap at quarterback at BYU to finding out he was being demoted to third string. He's learned from the disappointment and still biding his time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Crews working to contain Farmington fire
- Elderly woman dies after car hits into abandoned bowling alley
- No charges will be filed against overworked Ephraim police chief
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Crews battling 20-acre fire in Midway; cause believed to be ATV crash
- Advocates ready to launch whole-plant medical marijuana ballot initiative