10/09/2012 10:00amIn the span of 48 hours, James Lark went from thinking he would finally take a meaningful snap at quarterback at BYU to finding out he was being demoted to third string. He's learned from the disappointment and still biding his time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- One arrested, one in critical condition after Orem shooting
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck