10/09/2012 10:00amIn the span of 48 hours, James Lark went from thinking he would finally take a meaningful snap at quarterback at BYU to finding out he was being demoted to third string. He's learned from the disappointment and still biding his time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Florida man survives lightning strike, spider, snake bites
- Are wolves a 'Miracle' in Yellowstone? Science seeks answers
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Man charged with 3 aggravated murders ordered to stand trial
- Utah parents unsatisfied with Mylan's efforts to lower EpiPen costs