02/11/2013 8:07pmLet's face the facts: having a child with a mental challenge of any kind is rapidly becoming a normal situation in our society. I applaud families who are doing their best, but there are many helpful options not being considered in these situations.
Browse by Day Archive
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Arrest of Romanian teens highlight bigger skimming problem, UHP says
- Prosecutors: Massachusetts man ran over ex-wife 4 times
- Man charged with capital murder, 3 others with murder in Provo shooting
- Disney CEO: 'Last Jedi' not changed due to Fisher's death