02/11/2013 8:07pmLet's face the facts: having a child with a mental challenge of any kind is rapidly becoming a normal situation in our society. I applaud families who are doing their best, but there are many helpful options not being considered in these situations.
Browse by Day Archive
- 6-hour SWAT standoff ends with 1 dead in Heber
- Police: Copper theft yields 'tens of thousands of dollars in damage'
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Cincinnati Zoo director defends killing gorilla to save boy
- Man stabbed after argument on school playground
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Lehi's Tony Finau apologizes with flowers; karma works for Jordan Spieth
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Searchers extract fallen hiker from steep Lisa Falls trail