02/08/2013 11:47pmA Utah toddler who was born with a life-threatening heart defect recently met the person who helped give him a second chance at life. For the Iowa man, it was a chance to be close to his infant daughter once again.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- 34-year-old man found dead in apparent Cedar City homicide
- The most famous musician from each state
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz under pressure to resign
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day