02/04/2013 6:12pmStudents at Timpview High School are learning a tough life lesson after their classmate died of complications related to a combination of influenza and a staphylococcus infection. Parker Allred's death also has doctors re-affirming the needs for families to take health precautions for their kids.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- City in New York to get license plate readers amid slayings
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Judge to mull disbanding polygamous towns' police agency
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- NTSB to investigate bus crash that left 13 dead, 31 injured
- SportsBeat: Breaking down Joe Williams' banner day in the Rose Bowl