02/04/2013 6:12pmStudents at Timpview High School are learning a tough life lesson after their classmate died of complications related to a combination of influenza and a staphylococcus infection. Parker Allred's death also has doctors re-affirming the needs for families to take health precautions for their kids.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police identify 18-year-old killed in Butterfield Canyon crash
- Environmentalists allege clean air act violations of popular Utah truck business
- Clearfield gym closes without notice, cited for consumer breach
- More Colorado kids in hospital for marijuana since legalization, study says
- Netflix adding 83 titles; dropping 31
- 'Space junk' spotted in Utah's night sky
- Have You Seen This? Squirrel photobombs Bighorn ram at Glacier National Park
- Scientists find cancer in million-year-old fossil
- Clinton's pledge: Steady hand at 'moment of reckoning'
- Charges dropped in Chandra Levy murder