02/04/2013 6:12pmStudents at Timpview High School are learning a tough life lesson after their classmate died of complications related to a combination of influenza and a staphylococcus infection. Parker Allred's death also has doctors re-affirming the needs for families to take health precautions for their kids.
Browse by Day Archive
- Husband of woman injured in deadly crash overwhelmed by support
- Police: Idaho father shot, killed 3 kids before turning gun on himself
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Utah shelter dog whose story went viral finds new home
- 12-year-old boy dies following snowmobile crash in Wasatch County
- 5 highest-selling hunts auctioned for over $1M total at local Hunting Expo
- Talk to babies and let them babble back to bridge word gap
- From sewage overloads to traffic jams, Utah grapples with surging tourism
- Are you a self-aware person?
- New study suggests strategies for keeping off pounds