02/04/2013 6:12pmStudents at Timpview High School are learning a tough life lesson after their classmate died of complications related to a combination of influenza and a staphylococcus infection. Parker Allred's death also has doctors re-affirming the needs for families to take health precautions for their kids.
Browse by Day Archive
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Bomb threat to Lone Peak High School causes evacuation
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- 3 local food trucks cooking up an unforgettable summer
- Bees chase car for 2 days to rescue queen
- Inside the secretive dinner parties of Salt Lake City
- Poll championship: Which Utah attraction is best?
- Video shows angler catch salmon using iPhone as lure
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Charles Barkley gets humbled; Neymar meets his twin