01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- Head-on crash between semi and truck leaves 1 dead
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Iran official: Gay Utah senator watched during recent trip
- Kicking easy field goals in dress shoes is now highly fashionable
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Mom’s crusade to teach son, 6, to share household duties goes viral
- Mike Pence to make campaign stop in Salt Lake City
- Tossing and turning? Here's how to get a good night's sleep