01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Injuries, inconsistent play may have unforeseen benefit for Jazz
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15