01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Lehi residents upset over proposal to construct commercial building directly behind homes
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Bill to lower legal alcohol limit passes Utah House
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding