01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah company to hold $10K treasure hunt in Provo Canyon
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws ire
- Salt Lake man shoots 8-year-old boy, then himself in murder-suicide, police say
- Two teens injured, one critically, after being hit in Taylorsville intersection
- Utah attorney feared dead after falling down Norway waterfall
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Cars vs. bikes: Who's to blame for crashes?
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- Mom to serve at least 4 years in son's potty-training death
- Recent ORV explosion raises questions about vehicle's safety