01/25/2013 7:37pmUnderstanding the disorder is not enough to keep me at a mental even keel anymore than knowing I have cancer means I can wave the wand and cure it. In the middle of a depressive phase, I try to remember that the sadness I feel will pass.
Browse by Day Archive
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- 23 dead in West Virginia floods; search and rescue continues