01/25/2013 7:37pmUnderstanding the disorder is not enough to keep me at a mental even keel anymore than knowing I have cancer means I can wave the wand and cure it. In the middle of a depressive phase, I try to remember that the sadness I feel will pass.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- Allegiant Air adding flights from Provo to San Diego
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire