12/11/2012 11:09amYour medical plan is facing an unexpected expense, so you probably are, too. It's a new, $63-per-head fee to cushion the cost of covering people with pre-existing conditions under President Barack Obama's health care overhaul.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Orem resident Dan Hemmert appointed to Utah Senate
- Utahns to help Tesla celebrate 2 billion electric miles driven
- Petapalooza connects families with new best friends