11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Charges detail numerous injuries suffered by escort in alleged violent sexual attack
- Report: Salaries just 'part of the solution' for Utah's teacher shortage
- 1 killed, 1 injured when vehicle slams into semitruck
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Common household chemicals hurt our health, study says
- SLC Council accuses Biskupski of 'lacking leadership' over housing, homeless funding
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him