11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, rebuild Lamborghini
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus