11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Is sushi healthy?
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- N. Korean missile test fails hours after UN meeting on nukes