11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- ICE detainees moved out of state after Utah County Jail terminates contract
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Eugene Cernan, last man on the moon, dies
- UDOT asking drivers to give snowplows space
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- The best way for locals to experience the Sundance Film Festival