11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy flown to hospital after getting shocked, burned in high school shop class
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Governor signs off on big changes to Utah liquor laws
- Locker room photo prank results in arrest in American Fork, police say
- Police arrest suspected drug dealer attending Festival of Colors
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- 3 boys hogtied, duct taped, starved by foster parents, charges allege
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Evan McMullin hints he knows still-secret details about Trump's ties to Russia