11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- Massive fire destroys LDS Church in Idaho
- Staffer at youth rehab facility killed by teen resident, police say
- Utah native one of 36 killed in Oakland warehouse fire
- Utah named ‘most charitable state' again
- Trump interjects himself in Air Force One, business deals
- Military instructor at Tooele High School arrested for alleged sexual abuse of a student
- 911 calls document moments surrounding American Fork shootings
- Police suspend investigation into reported rape at U.
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns