11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead in apparent Cedar City homicide; police search for suspect
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- The most famous musician from each state
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- On eve of convention, Dems weigh ousting party chairwoman
- Pressure mounts on Wasserman Schultz to resign
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Yahoo-Verizon deal said to be near
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?