11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police locate grandparents of toddler found wandering street in Millcreek
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Jazz targeting 4 players in free agency
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- Police identify woman killed in wrong-way crash on I-15
- 2 killed in Roy crash; police arrest teen for investigation of murder
- Tesla driver's death using car's 'Autopilot' probed by NHTSA
- Rio gets a federal bailout 36 days before Olympics
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president
- Couple charged in 'chronic neglect' death of 96-year-old mother