11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Swimsuits out of Miss Teen USA pageant
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'