11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- Utah man describes 'nightmare' conditions in Venezuela jail
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Friend describes night that turned deadly for 20-year-old charged with triple aggravated murder
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- BYU Bookstore sends custom-made green hat to 5-year-old girl with terminal cancer
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Aly Raisman asked out on date by NFL player, says yes