11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Outdoor Retailer takes show to Denver