11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Highland teen to DJ the presidential inaugural ball
- Herbert: Health law repeal without replacement bad for Utah
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- What parents should know about 'Split'