11/20/2012 5:50pmThe nation has undergone major changes in recent decades to keep public areas smoke free, but a few airports in the U.S. still have smoking lounges. A new study focuses on the effects of second-hand smoke in some of the country's largest airports, including Salt Lake International.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Johnson scores 28, Jazz beat Clippers 105-98 to even series