10/15/2012 7:50pmWhooping cough has made a comeback in recent years. Epidemiologists believe the reason behind the spike in cases has a lot to do with vaccination, or lack thereof. Regardless of the reason, you should know what to expect if you contract the disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Why do police shoot to kill?
- Man killed in Millcreek auto-pedestrian crash
- Train crashes into New Jersey station; 1 dead, 100-plus hurt
- Netflix adding 82 titles in October, dropping 36
- Mascots rally to surprise local Wal-Mart greeter, painter with new bike after accident
- Woods Cross bride's mom dies day of wedding
- Mother of 4 purges house of all toys, saves ‘motherhood, marriage’
- Welcome to Whoville, where Southern Utah still stands atop Big Sky Conference
- Authorities: School shooter killed father before rampage