10/09/2012 10:21pmAn 84-year-old Box Elder County man has died from West Nile virus. It is the first Utah death related to the virus in 2012, following four confirmed cases in the state.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah County hunters become the hunted when man allegedly opens fire on them
- Man convicted in 2007 murder of St. George teen killed in prison
- Millcreek man takes plea deal in death of 17-month-old stepson
- Charges: Men forced kidnapped teens to drink gasoline, threatened them with chainsaw
- Lying under oath draws California prosecutor's ire
- Recovery of missing hiker's remains provides peace, answers for Australian family
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Mother to daughter's killer: 'We're all in prison'
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Multi-vehicle crash backs up section of northbound I-15 for several hours