10/09/2012 10:21pmAn 84-year-old Box Elder County man has died from West Nile virus. It is the first Utah death related to the virus in 2012, following four confirmed cases in the state.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Heber City man killed in head-on collision with semi
- Ex-wife of former Subway pitchman Jared Fogle sues company
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Piano Guys ‘not giving up,’ continuing search for missing daughter
- Obama administration confirms double-digit premium hikes
- Infants should share parents' room to avoid SIDS, report says
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'