10/09/2012 10:21pmAn 84-year-old Box Elder County man has died from West Nile virus. It is the first Utah death related to the virus in 2012, following four confirmed cases in the state.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- George Will: Trump's judge comments prompted exit from GOP
- Coal terminal plan pits jobs against environmental concerns
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Have You Seen This? Proud grandpa sobs at NHL draft