10/08/2012 7:25pmWhen I first started working in an emergency room, I was sure I would be able to help anyone who walked in the door. After a few months, however, I realized "some people" have issues neither I nor anyone else can ever fix.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Higher teacher salaries coming to Jordan School District
- 1 critically injured after crash in Riverton
- Without votes, Trump and GOP leaders pull health care bill off House floor
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers