10/08/2012 7:25pmWhen I first started working in an emergency room, I was sure I would be able to help anyone who walked in the door. After a few months, however, I realized "some people" have issues neither I nor anyone else can ever fix.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- 34-year-old man found dead in apparent Cedar City homicide
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Children walk for fallen pioneers at youth parade
- Provo airport expansion could provide up to 700 new jobs
- Should mountain biking be allowed in designated wilderness areas?
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz under pressure to resign
- Just a giant collection of Pokemon Go stories
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge