01/12/2013 3:59pmPresident Barack Obama's second inauguration is shaping up as a high-energy celebration smaller than his first milestone swearing-in, yet still designed to mark his unprecedented role in American history with plenty of eye-catching glamour.
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Recall: Cooked chicken breast was undercooked
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Morgan deputies looking at fentanyl in overdose case, warrant states
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office