03/10/2014 5:51pmA report released Monday showed ridership among Utah's commuter rail lines doubled last year — the largest such hike in the nation. FrontRunner ridership rose 103 percent in 2013, according to information from the American Public Transportation.
Browse by Day Archive
- WSU student creates Jimmy Fallon parody video hoping to score internship
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- SportsBeat: Breaking down Joe Williams' banner day in the Rose Bowl
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- Judge to mull disbanding polygamous towns' police agency