03/10/2014 5:51pmA report released Monday showed ridership among Utah's commuter rail lines doubled last year — the largest such hike in the nation. FrontRunner ridership rose 103 percent in 2013, according to information from the American Public Transportation.
Browse by Day Archive
- Have You Seen This? Riverton dad saves daughter from wakesurfing disaster
- Sheriff defends his 'harsh' plan to solve homelessness 'crisis'
- Resident shoots 2 home invasion suspects, killing 1, police say
- 3 law enforcers have certification revoked by POST Council
- Colon cancer rising among young adults, new study says
- Woman says football star told her reporting rape would 'ruin my career'
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Enoch man dies in rollover crash on SR 130
- Lawyer: Michael Flynn in talks with Congress about immunity