05/09/2013 10:30pmAt $4 million short, Tooele County government has issued round after round of layoffs over the past few months in an effort to balance its budget. Additional layoffs were announced Thursday, putting more than 70 county employees out of work.
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Man critically injured in Spanish Fork auto-pedestrian accident
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Suns
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utahns find relief from the smog a few thousand feet up
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory