01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Man once named Public Enemy No. 1 sent to prison for assaulting officer
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- The ultimate Utah summer fly fishing road trip