01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- 14 ways to be more emotionally mature
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Judge to mull disbanding polygamous towns' police agency
- Man accused of kidnapping 5 women due in court for sentencing hearing
- ICYMI: 10 stories from the weekend