01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- UN Peacekeepers: How a Haiti child sex ring was whitewashed
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Student's service animal featured in Summit County high school yearbook
- Ariana Grande planning benefit concert in Manchester
- Nu Skin had Utah's top-paid CEO with $10.3M paycheck