01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Babies behind bars: Should moms do time with their newborns?
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- South Jordan man's vehicle transforms from daily driver to race car
- What are realistic expectations for BYU football in 2016?
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class